Sponge blocks are generally fragile and consumable, which is troublesome to clean. Generally, it is not recommended to clean them, and they can be replaced according to the situation. It is recommended that the sponge pool can be maintained and disinfected. The specific measures are as follows:
1. Keep the venue clean and reduce dust pollution to the sponge block.
2. Pay attention to ventilation, damp air may induce moldy sponge block. (You can put a black sponge block on the bottom layer, and put a different color sponge block on it)
3. Try to avoid large and dusty decorations in the venue. If decoration is not necessary, please cover and protect the sponge pool.
4. When the outdoor weather is seriously polluted, please turn off the ventilation to avoid outdoor dust pollution.
5. Do a good job of supervision, all personnel entering the park must wear socks, and it is strictly forbidden to enter the park with shoes.
6. Cleaners need to clean the entire venue once a day.
7. It is forbidden to bring water and other liquids into the garden. If it is found that the sponge ball pool is wet or water, please dry it in time.
8. The sponge pool is regularly cleaned of foreign bodies at the bottom, and disinfected water is sprayed regularly for sterilization.
Disinfection measures for toys of different materials
1. Plastic toys can be diluted and soaked with soapy water, disinfectant washing powder, bleaching powder, etc., then rinsed with clean water, dried with a clean cloth or dried in the sun.
2. Cloth toys can be washed with soapy water or placed in the sun.
3. Wooden toys that are resistant to humidity, heat and do not fade can be washed in soapy water and dried.
4. Iron toys can be sterilized when exposed to sunlight for more than 6 hours.
Disinfection measures for indoor hardware equipment
1. Activity rooms, floors, walls, etc., are disinfected by ultraviolet radiation daily.
2. The room should be ventilated frequently. Use peroxyacetic acid to spray and disinfect once a week. Use 3% Lysurer to spray regularly for toilets and toilets.